Original topic:

Display Problem

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 02:25 PM)
Thunderking38
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought Samsung galaxy s9+ in 2018. In 2019 I faced display problem. The lights were going. Colour become green. Then I went to customer care and they replaced my display with new one. 3 days ago again problem reappear. Same problem and worst than ever. I thought that its only my phone's problem. But when I went to the customer care service center they told that most of the Samsung's phones are coming nowadays with this type of display problem. Company is making very cheap and problematic display. I also use the galaxy Note 10 plus. And I am recommending you to don't buy any Samsung phone. Rather than we must move on..
8 Comments
SammyBoyZ
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
look it's not a new problem with older amoled displays for sure as the galaxy s9 + is pretty old . btw newer models doesn't have that kind of usse whatsoever
0 Likes
Thunderking38
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have warranty. so they will change it again. and you are telling me that in 2 years phones got old... and this problem with most of the flagship phone nowadays. my friend had s10+. he also faced same problem after several months.
0 Likes
SammyBoyZ
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I can see that !! not happened with me more than once though but you can go with other LCD phones as well
but as the viewing experience I'll prefer super amoled anyday !!
0 Likes
SammyBoyZ
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
btw you know what it's not a hardware issue it may be a software bug as well so nothing to worried about that much !!
hope you'll get a better experience on your new phone 🙂
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
this is not hardware issue... its software bug... I have s10 pljs and I had faced same issue a month ago... I went to costumer care and they suggest me to change screen... I insist to just flash my OS... and yes problem solved... Dont fall in trap of screen replacement cost.
0 Likes
Thunderking38
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I flashed my os but problem is not solved yet. so they will replace it. I have the extended warranty upto may 2021.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Arjunmalakar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I HAVE SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 DISPLAY LCD LIGHT PROBLEMS WITH Dark Blue screen??
0 Likes