Original topic:

Display Green Tint and Flicke

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 09:38 AM)
NishDubey
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Suddenly without any damage my Galaxy S10 Plus display has a Green and Grey Tint on it and AOD is flickering 
I talked to Customer Care and Raised the issue 
Done with all the display settings, Clear Cache,
Reset Setting, Nothing is Happening
Then yesterday saw Community posts regarding Display and many m & s series user-facing display issues after security update
It's a software bug and Samsung needs to fix this.
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Please read my new post and help to reach it out among all over the users 🙏🏻
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

GregoryDube
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
This is not the answer we are expecting from Samsung service center to visit service center
You have done and configuration settings itself within the mobile so that people are forced to replace the handset or change the screen
You are not gaining anything the only thing is that we would stop buying Samsung phones
0 Likes
KADRI_TALHA
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Let's make a telegram group and gets United in different cities/states anyone can join who have these issue . When we got huge number of people having these problem then we do protest in Samsung's Gallery or Service centre. Then Samsung has to listen our query.

0 Likes
GregoryDube
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Sounds good
0 Likes