Original topic:

Display Cracked

(Topic created on: 11-10-2017 12:58 PM)
SYEDALEEM
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I had very bad experience with this Samsung S8 Plus..
Am not able to believe.. how this display was so cheap quality and it's cracked .. without my knowledge.. I really don't no .. How it's happend.. ! it's because of Heat .. ?

I bought this from Jumbo Electronics Shop in Deira City Centre, Dubai, UAE, Dated 29th Jun'17 but Now shop keepers says: warranty is not covered for this.. and have to pay half of mobile price to get ready this ... ?

It's really not acceptable..! I used previous S6 and S7 Edge and that mobiles are really good and still appreciate..

S8 Plus screen cracked photos attached for your reference .. Kindly advice best suggestion... ?

SYED ALEEM AHMED
Mobile: +971559262568
Email: aleem687@yahoo.com90bc9162-6cb4-4fe7-8947-6f51452ea908.jpg
be199a94-8f62-4293-9d05-b17414c0c482.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
king58
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same here bro
0 Likes
SYEDALEEM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I think Samsung will no longer to stay with Quality products ...
0 Likes
SYEDALEEM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
So sad dear .. But Samsung should cover this .. at least Under warranty products .. what's your opinion.. ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
same with my A7 2017
0 Likes
SYEDALEEM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung should do something Under warranty products.. inclusive LCD or Display Cracks .. ? What's ur opinion... 👆
0 Likes
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
no reason for cracking ? that is sincerely stupid , don't you think that is because of being UAE but no because mine is S7 UAE too And it is really strong however that crack is really heart breaking you could have been more careful no ? I wish you got a solution I dont have any idea right now you may read the warranty booklet of your phone look LCD part
0 Likes
SYEDALEEM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
refer my words properly .. I said S6 and S7 Edge appreciate.. but S8 Plus ....?
0 Likes
Tarioqi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
lol sorry to tell you but instead of blaming the device, look for who ever broken your screen.
0 Likes
SYEDALEEM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't have Enemy.. like this to do dear ..
0 Likes