Original topic:

Dirty ads showing in BOTIM & other apps

(Topic created on: 11-14-2019 09:05 AM)
vishnupv009
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys, 

Is there any way to block this type of dirty ads on my mobile showing in every apps. 

6 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You do realise that these ads are based on your browsing history? Google tracks the kind of websites you visit and the content you view on internet and shows you ads accordingly.
vishnupv009
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thanks for the reply. BTW I never visited such a website in my phone and by using my email address. My phone only for business purposes.
0 Likes
venkatadp
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Vishnu,
this issue happens and the ad's are not because of your mobile or activity. the ad's are based on your internet connection activity. so even though you did not visit those sites, you can get only if some used your internet to access those sites.
so you must take care of complete internet connection activity along with yours.
you can try by clearing the cache and data for all third party apps. and still if you face , then install third party apps which do ad block. you can even try samsung max, where you can use ad block option. I used long back. I am not aware whether max has ad block support currently.
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
use any ad blocking apps such as blockada or adguard
iVirus
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Goto Samsung Internet Browser or if you are using Crome and others

Open Samsung Internet Browser>  Press 3 lines at right bottom Corner> Settings > Privacy and Security > Delete Browsing Data  :  Delete all Data  :smiling-face:

Do the same with all Browser .

ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Stop using chrome and always logout of your Google account whenever you use a browser. This way Google cannot track your browsing activity. Disable chrome and start using brave browser.