Difference between Oneplus Community and Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 11-29-2018 03:56 PM)
SageSummer
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Friends,
I just wanna share a thought.

I was using Oneplus 3 back in 2016. and then I moved to Galaxy S8 followed by S9 . I was part of Oneplus 3 Android N Open beta program and was sharing my thoughts and opinions with the Oneplus team. The main difference I could tell between the Oneplus and Samsung Community platforms is their treatment of users. Oneplus really values the customers. In Oneplus community if you have any query or concern, Someone will surely answer it and most of the times it will be answered by someone from the development team. Not like the copy paste generic answers like Samsung. and you will already be knowing that many of features were added in the Oneplus OS were based on customers requests. You will always feel that someone is listening to you.
But when coming to Samsung, The customer support is terrible. Remote technical representatives don't even have clue what they are doing. Noone answers from the Admin team in the forum. It feels like people are just talking to themselves. Samsung doesn't provide any updates regarding their queries to the users.
I really felt disappointed by Samsung's after sale service.

Comment if anyone else feel the same or have different thoughts.
14 Comments
Akhilmunti
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
pure disgrace from samsung, especially in india .
shiv25
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
so true
sohil91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was also using oneplus earlier and now samsung. i agree with you. Samsung community feels like it's created for people to talk to each other. there is no one from the company to answer query.
JigneshJain
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
there are many people hired by samsung in community for arguing with other user who complains, and shows flaws by samsung.
keepimg checking here somone from them will also come here to argue without brains
0 Likes
SAM9908
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i was also part of beta team for OP3 and OP3 T One plus community listen their users voice and requirements and implemented their of features accordingly.
Chaitanya2961
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
True, same story for me too,I used to have a OnePlus 3 and now S9+. Poor update history and terrible support.
Ravi12
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
agreed. True story
theMalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
absolutely true
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
चीनी की तुलना कोरियन ब्रांड से - कुछ भी