Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Did not receive update of software

(Topic created on: 04-13-2020 07:00 AM)
khanishaq
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have samsung s10 lite but it is showing one UI 2.0 software and i am trying to update it to 2.1 bit there is no option it say your phone is already updated and last update was done 1st February 2020, is there any way to update it????
6 Comments
SHAHBAZ12
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
SAMSUNG ONE UI 2.1
جون یا جولائی میں آئے گی
ابھی صرف چیکنگ کے لیے BETA ورجن آیاہے۔
PLEZZ WATE

0 Likes
SHAHBAZ12
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
(Others)

92%

01/04/2020

How to One UI 2.1 update in Samsung Galaxy A51 in PAKISTAN

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Samsung Support Services, we are honored to have the opportunity of assisting you.

Regarding your concern, please note that usually whenever there is a Software update available the device would automatically prompt to update it. Unfortunately a date cannot be confirmed as it varies from region to region and handset to handset.

We honestly hope that the above mentioned details will resolve your issue, however if you still need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

General answers can be found on our website in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections and can be seen under the Support] section of our website.

Further Samsung sincerely appreciate any service improvement suggestions or feedback that you might have so please feel free to have your say with us.

Thank you for contacting Samsung, your satisfaction is of utmost importance to

us.

Kind Regards, Samsung Customer Support Samsung Contact Center:

0800-Samsung (72678)
0 Likes
SHAHBAZ12
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
imranYaqoob
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
s10 ke dec me completed ho chuki hai
0 Likes
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Abhi just UK Mein aya S10 lite Mein 2.1 Pakistan aur others country Mein next month tak aye ga
0 Likes
MrBahaudin
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
0 Likes