Original topic:

Dex support for S10 lite

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 11:55 AM)
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung ... please add support for wireless Dex for Samsung galaxy S10 lite 

Not asking for wired dex because s10 lite only has USB 2.0 support 
But it's capable of wireless dex 

Earlier today sammobile confirmed that It has included wireless dex with one ui 3.1

Now they updated that is not the case 

I was so happy then again so disappointed after the update they posted 

Do read this for more info 

Ankur14
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
LOL, 7T had A 90HZ display , SD 855+ and a 3x Telephoto Camera Lens and A Glass back with Gorilla Glass 5 (Front and Back).
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Still both its pricing was similar. 7T is a better phone compared to lite. My mom has it
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
then how come s20fe has less price now than initial s10 lite and why the hell did I pay 47999 rupees plus s20 fe has it ip68 stero speakers wireless charging 120htz refresh rate somewhat better processor and the list goes... on s10 lite is G770F s20fe is G780F so practically its the successor to s10 lite ...so tell me if you consider S20 FE isn't it cruel to treat s10 lite? the way it is ?
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Fe is special phone, its no lite. Its so called Fan edition. A phone for Fans. It has cherry picked flagship features. It does have wireless charging and ip rating. S20 Fe intial 50K.
S10 lite 40K initial 🙃
0 Likes
Ankur14
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
S20 Fe is selling below 40K
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Coz it was a fail in india. 990 variant is not at all optimised and it dint become a hit. 865 variant is what lite should be compared with
Ankur14
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That's the main problem with Samsung, They mess up at the start always 🤣.
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Been seeing it since the dreadful year 2020
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Cherry picked, special phone with one of the worst processors 😂. The sole reason didn't wait for the S20 FE. S10 Lite though launched for 39.9K later jumped to 42.9K. Given its success they launched the 512GB at 47.9 K
Ankur14
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
LOL Fkn Agreeing 🤣