Original topic:

Developer Options

(Topic created on: 11-01-2019 06:49 PM)
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I dont have any pin entered in my phone, and i want to enelable the developer options. How can i enable it?
15 Comments
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
To get started, open the main Settings menu by either selecting "Settings" from the app drawer or by pressing the gear icon in the Quick Settings menu (the menu that appears when you swipe down from the top edge of any screen).

From there, scroll to the button of the menu and select "About phone." Next, choose "Software information."

Now's the fun part. Scroll down and tap on "Build Number" seven times in rapid succession. You will be prompted to input your PIN, gesture, or password. Once you enter the requested information, you will be returned to the previous page, and you'll see a toast message saying "Developer mode has been turned on."

Once completed, "About phone" will no longer be the last option at the bottom of the main Settings menu. Instead, a new option will appear titled "Developer options."

With Developer options unlocked, you can now take advantage of features such as ADB commands and GPS spoofing apps. What are the first features you changed in Developer options? Let us know in the comment section below.

dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
dude i dont have any pin entered in the phone and yet it asks me for a pin.
0 Likes
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
So send The screen shot please
. definitely i help
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
hope your problem has been solved
0 Likes
UrsSBA
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
please take your 10 second n like and comment thank u in advance https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/DiwaliwithGalaxy-S10plus/td-p/2728807
0 Likes
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you guys dont understand what i am trying to say.
i have not set any pin for my phone.
when i tap 7 times on build number it asks for pin to enable the developer options.
if i dont have any pin what pin should i enter?
if i enter any of my past pins, it wont accept
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro..that means you too are facing lock issue or its happening only in the case of developer options? are you using beta version??
0 Likes