Original topic:

Developer Options

(Topic created on: 11-14-2019 05:15 PM)
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I dont have any pin entered in my phone, and i want to enelable the developer options. How can i enable it?
15 Comments
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i was facing the lock issue and i didnt receive any update regarding the fix and so i had to downgrade to android 9. since then i am trying apply the fix update via the adb but to use the adb i need usb debugging but unable to enable developer options
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, that fix was for the beta version..if am not wrong..install beta version once again(if beta is available)..else try factory reset or visit service center(don't try anything else)..because have seen so many similar posts..
0 Likes
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hey please don't use adb update yourself. it may insecure your warranty . And use Factory data reset after Back up of your Data. What you say all.? right . hope this helped
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i am going to use the beta version only starting from beta one to beta two and then the emergency update.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Dude the only Solution seems to flash the latest beta version from xda. Else visit a Samsung service center and tell them to Flash ONLY BETA version.
0 Likes
moin787
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
same prob..... SAM...A70S me DEVELOPER OPTION nahi BAITRAHA HAI, BUILD NUM 7 TIMES CLICK karne ke baad bhi kyu🤔.....A70 me hogaya but A70S me nahi☹️
0 Likes