Original topic:

Delivery Of S20

(Topic created on: 04-13-2020 06:27 PM)
Shivansh30
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey! I had placed an order for Galaxy S20 but due to lockdown, it has been delayed. Can anyone let me know, will it be delivered as the trucks and commerce activities have been allowed a bit? Or will I have to wait till the lockdown is over?
15 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Depends on modi and Samsung bro. if lockdown extends even with any exemption to the trucks then also the delivery will be focused on essential goods. as smartphone is not an essential one it might get delayed.
0 Likes
Shivansh30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
fair enough
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks 👍✌️
Galaxy S
bro cancel kar de, And stay away from S20 series or u will regret.
Shivansh30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
My dad already got his sometime back and works flawless, and also currently am using s10 with no issues, so I don't see a problem. most of the credible reviewers out there have no problems with s20 as well. Ofcourse somethings could have been better but I don't see a reason to cancel it. Care to shed some light?
Galaxy S
Well S10 is far better than S20 trust me. And for More information why I asked to cancel, go through my profile (Sadly I am a S20+ user too) and ypu will know what are the issues I am talking about. Moreover you can check mrwhoistheboss on YouTube for more information why Exynos is not even close to Snapdragon one (S20 series specifically).
Shivansh30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Well Sd is better than Exynos ,agreed. But in most of the devices, there is just a comparative in the performance which still is top notch and flagship. I have seen alot of reviews both YouTube and blogs (check Tomshardware comparison). So the difference is mainly on a competitive scale between Ex and Sd,imo. Plus my personal experience on my Dad's S20+ there has been no major issue with performance with heavy to medium tasks , so yea
ankitkhanna25
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i think u should cancel the phone and buy s10 plus .... its the same phone as s20
Shivansh30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I currently am using s10.