Original topic:

Deleted files/folders inside data folder.

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 10:57 PM)
Pankaj8684
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have accidentally deleted some folders from Storage/Android/Data, before Andeoid version updation. Now I'm neither able to restore those folders nor create a new folder with same name (even with different name inside Android folder.) Do anyone have solution for this? 

14 Comments
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If you are not able to see the contents inside the data folder after updating to Android 11...that should be fine it's because of the "Scoped Storage" policy to provide better security. And you wouldn't have to create these folders manually, the apps will create it themselves when you use them.
Pankaj8684
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was thinking the same thing but I had paired my smart band with my device but it also stop working sometimes and shows an error that the relevant folder doesn't exist in file manager. I tried to create the folder as required but it says folder already exist here.
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Well, if its a single or not more than 5 apps, I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall those apps.
0 Likes
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try reinstalling apps whose folders you deleted 😁 (especially the Smart Band one)
Because only apps data is stored in Android Folder
(I probably think so😅)
0 Likes
AnmolSidhu
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If found Useful,
Please mark my solution (three dots along my comment >accept solution)
0 Likes