Original topic:

Delayed update schedule - S21Ultra

(Topic created on: 12-06-2022 05:43 PM)
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys,

The almost two year old flagship device is now started receiving delayed monthly updates. 

Few months back, they were getting towards month end atleast. Now, we are in December, yet November patch has not received. 

It was assumed that One UI 5.0 may get released with November patch but sadly it was also received with October only. 

I hope Samsung will ensure that the schedule is being followed. 

Good luck👍 
5 Comments
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Samsung Developers are working really hard for the security updates. Please be a bit more patient. Thank you for reading.
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Bro, I am also Optimistic only.
But you can not deny the fact. And the fact is as explained above.
Galaxy S
Even the S22 Ultra did not get the December Patch yet but hopefully soon some exciting things are coming 🙈💙
DrAslam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
They dont really care about Security patch updates on TRA versions.
As i have read many users from us, europe variants have received the security patch.
TRA is the only ones which are reluctant and working hard to meet the due dates it seems.

"A new update is rolling out to the Galaxy S21 series (not including the Galaxy S21 FE, which received the November 2022 patch less than a week back) in a dozen or so European markets. It comes with firmware version G99xBXXS5DVK1 and includes the November 2022 security patch. And, well, that’s about it." Where the article was dated as November 16th from sammobile.
https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s21-gets-second-android-13-update-november-security-patch/
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yeah. I read that S21 started receiving November patch in US on Sammobile.