Original topic:

Dedicated Fingerprint Option (Secure Folder)

(Topic created on: 02-19-2021 04:50 PM)
Flynnn
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I used to have dedicated fingerprint option to open secure folder with different finger in my previous phone (on8) and now im using samsung a51 and not able to find it . please help 

Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
may be this feature For premium S series devices
0 Likes
Flynnn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i had it in samsung on8 ( 12k price phone)
0 Likes
Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
May be You have, But A series Doesn't have this...I m using for Long..I didn't encounter this feature in my phone
0 Likes
Muhammad imran
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yes brother it's not available in latest model of Samsung i also dont have dedicated fingerprint option on Samsung a12 

0 Likes
Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If you want to add Different Fingers to unlock ..First u have to add ur fingerprints in biometric settings in the main settings

then automatically those fingerprints can be use for secure folder
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Farshidmail
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Used to have it on Galaxy S10+, but not any more on Galaxy Z fold 3 despite the version number of secure folder for both phone being the same.  

SAMSUNG !! PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE BACK 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
This option not available in premium
Previous a70 has this but s21 ultra don't have
0 Likes
suka_567
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Not available in my s23 ultra. Why would they remove such critical feature!!
Bjzsha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Previously I was using note 8 with Android 9. I miss the feature where you didn't even need to turn on the secure folder. Just by using dedicated fingerprint even when the phone was locked you can directly open secure folder and by pressing home button there were no traces of secure folder. It was like owning two phones without anyone even knowing