Original topic:

Death of s7 edge/ s7.......

(Topic created on: 04-21-2018 10:39 PM)
SubhankarDas
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung why r u doing this to s7-edge/s7 .....................r u'll gone crazy freakin out of ur mind........we ......like mad check each n every day........is the update released............areee sure edge just had to bugs ......why more a month more...........bb944136-cac0-44bf-8b29-9a7e1f532903.jpg
0 Likes
15 Comments
SubhankarDas
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung Don't forget that this was the best phone out there u'd made...........y r u killing it.........plzzz Don't kill it.......
thepixelhome
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i really quit with samsung
0 Likes
JigneshJain
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
lol this post made my day
very intuitive.
shamesung wont wakeup wven after this I know
will be going fir Oneplus 6 for sure update would be rocking.
and bdw a tip you can sell this shitty s7 and get Oneplus3t + 10k (in exchange) have oreo on phone and enjoy
ABDEVILLERS
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
hey buddy don't blame phone
s7 series is best till now
0 Likes
SubhankarDas
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
but see na dude...... every freakin day we check that weather the update is there or no......and the answer was....always..........not it wasn't there
0 Likes
ABDEVILLERS
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
blame samsung for updates
0 Likes
SagarSapte
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Never buying samsung anymore. wth is going on. They dont try us as premium users even mid range and low range are getting treated well. Samsung s7 edge is the only phone without ux9.
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Samsung are crooks. They are pretty much the only OEM that holds back updates on purpose. iOS and Windows all get their updates at the same time, and for Android (Pixel, Nokia, OnePlus, and even the ones that don't run stock Android) at least release their update in a somewhat timely manner. The fact they are releasing the PREVIOUS update when the NEXT update is about to launch (summer) for a device that is barely 2 years old is pathetic. They didn't even release the fall 8.1 update for S7 devices even though it was pushed to all other Android phones. It's plain and simple... they only care about SELLING their latest devices, and don't care about SUPPORTING them once the next one comes out.
0 Likes
nikhil2067
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
wtf
😨😠
0 Likes