Original topic:

Dear Samsung: Concernd about S20 ultra's display.

(Topic created on: 08-19-2021 11:21 PM)
Abid2020
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Many S20 ultra users are complaining about some display white and green tint issues to the community post. And you people are not responding to them. I am very concerned about my phone because it is out of warranty. And its display is so expensive. So I deserve a logical response from Samsung. And don't write the same paragraph that you copy and paste to all customers.. If anything unusual happen to my phone's display please tell Samsung Bangladesh to replace it free..
4 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm on your side too.
This issue is common in S series for a long time, since galaxy S6.

Samsung still haven't given a proper fix. They are not even bothered about trying to fix this, this has been happening for around 6-7 years now.
0 Likes
bosschirag
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am feeling like "we are under attack" i am using s20 plus
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

boyet008
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Guys pls don't buy samsung Galaxy phones. After one year of purchase phone had some bad technical issue . Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Users Report White and Green Display Issues That Get Worse With Time. Iam an victim of samsung new scam . Not only me it was happened around the world