Original topic:

DISPLAY MALFUNCTION

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 12:56 PM)
AbinavUA
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My samsung galaxy s9+ has display(hardware) related issues,its one year and 3 months since i have purchased the product,i found the phones screen nonresponsieve when i took it out of my pocket but still the iris scanner scanned,the phone was working normally,but the display isnt showing it,after some attempts on the screen i found out that the display is pretty stable and normal in low brightness and a yellowish tint but stable at maximum brightness,when it comes to mid range the screen flickers and goes black with green lines 
What can i do about it..any guess,there are no cracks on the screen ,and the phone has never endured a tight hit.

This is the problem
4 Comments
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
if you are using developer option try to disbale this option because sometimes of this option on . it does this werried staff.if not then u need to replace the screen
0 Likes
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
this is clearly a hardware malfunction so dont expect any sofware solutions from us or the support team, and dont try fixing it yourself. you need professional assistance from the service center, and since you've only had the device for a little over a year the official warranty should cover some, if not all costs of fixing your device (if you purchased it from an authorised/official retailer of course). best of luck
0 Likes
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

It looks like to be a hardware issue and it is highly recommended that you visit the nearest Samsung Authorized repair centers to have it fix.

Please check this link to find the nearest one from your place.

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/service-center/

Thank you.

0 Likes
JAKCP
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the same issue,The solution i found outed is to enable AOD (ALWAYS ON DISPLAY),and it worked perfectly fine for using until the screen is turned on again
0 Likes