Original topic:

DEFECTIVE S20+ AND NON REPLACEMENT UNDER WARANTY

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 10:33 PM)
GAURHAV
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Past 4 days we have been going to the service centres and there is no proper satisfactory response. The phone headset does not work and it has been confirmed by the service centre but are not giving in writing. 

The tirumala communications service centre kukkatpally has verbally informed that the piece is having a defect and the part needs to be replaced. They do not have the part with them. They have asked us to leave the phone with them for 3 – 4 days to replace the part and give the phone to us.

Sir, the phone is just 2 months old and is under warranty. It is a manufacturing defect where the product needs to be replaced. We are not interested in the phone repair. We want the fresh sealed phone.

the company is not replacing the phone . the phone is under waranty and was bought from S K Retail Nagarjuna circle, hyderabad in June 2020.

this is unfair and the company should replace the defective piece

9 Comments
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
phone comes with 1year manufacturer warranty and your defective item will be repaired.. we can't demand for replacement so leave your device at service center and they'll fix your device..
0 Likes
GAURHAV
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
your service center does not have the parts.
0 Likes
UrsSBA
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
there is procedure to replace ur phone
once u present ur phone to service center and your problems couldn't be solved then u have to call samsung customer center..you have to told them the actual defects which service center couldn't get repaired...and u should demand replacement and they will hand your case to the customer executive which means seniors...if your phone is generously defective n service center couldn't repair then they will either provide coupon of the purchased price or replace the device...for the u need original invoice all accessories that came witb ur device and aadhar card photocopy n signed blank cheque..these are all procedures u need to follow.
0 Likes
GAURHAV
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
they are not doing either of it. just telling please go to service center again and again. they also fixed the appointment to go to service center and I went there. showed them the handset. they verbally confirmed defect. refused to give in writing. nor they had part to replace it. just wanted me to roam around again and again. had gone to service center 4 times. nothing happened. they should give replacement voucher. they are not giving. that is why I am writing this this forum. have shown them the complete box with bill, accessories but still not replacing nor refunding.
0 Likes
SabirMomin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
In 2015 when I was using galaxy S4 there was some issue in my phone which can't understood. I had carried it to service centre, they they left device with them for 2 days but problem was not solved. I had gone service centre twise but still they cant solve my prblm then third time also I went to service centre and finally they told me what I want? a new device of the full payment refund. I chosed payment option and company gave me my billing amount cheque Rs 30500/ I used this phone atleast 8 month.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We  apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
GAURHAV
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
we have registered the complaint, spoke to your people, shown to the service centres and the service center confirms defect but not giving anything in writing nor they have the part with them. do I live with the defect? then what is the meaning of giving warranty on a product?
0 Likes
GAURHAV
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
please read this. it is happening with the headset given with the phone itself from the company in the box. is it my fault?
0 Likes
GAURHAV
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I cannot use the headset on the instrument. this is not a good piece. anytime anywhere anything happens and the screen is always "ON" and again it gets rectified on its own.

cannot understand what is this.
0 Likes