Original topic:

Customer Care refuse to give me Times Prime Membership offer

(Topic created on: 05-27-2022 09:15 PM)
Sanjay10440
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I bought Samsung S20 fe 5G from Employee Purchase programme when there is an offer running for times prime membership and accident and liquid damage  protection from 15th may to 20th may. I ordered it at 20th may and i got that accident damage protection but did not got that Times prime membership for 1 year. And then i contact Samsung care and they told me 

"Times Prime Membership offer was valid for orders placed from 29th April, 2022 till 9th May, 2022, with an cart value of more then Rs 10,000/- for IM ( Mobiles / Tablets & Wearable's ) & more then Rs 10,000/- for CE ( Consumer Electronics ) on B2B ( Business to Business ) segment only.

We are extremely sorry to convey that you are not eligible for Times Prime Membership, since you have placed an order on 20th May, 2022 .

Regards,
Roshni S"

How illiterate they are!! Why Samsung hire them and kept in Customer service team i Don't know. They didnt know what's offer are running recently on Samsung portal and they didnt check it that i purchase it from employee purchase programme. They just send this and refused to give me that offer. It was a very disappointing experience from samsung.

0 Comments