Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I have put the case over it so that it could be hidden
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
on front I first applied the transparent sheet of the scratch gaurd that is the transparent sheet of skin then on top I applied the uv tempered
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
now you can see the similar setup I have done with note 10 plus though there is no top and bottom strips like my s9
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
this is how I solved this issue of removing tempered glass also its case compatible also
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
mewoo 🤓s9 ,s8,s9+ are definitely made up of perfect curves..none of the Samsung devices have that much curve and edge it's because Samsung applied approximately 860 degree temperature to curved those display ...and another thing is that...I think those are true flagship because they are having iris, intelligent scanner, heartrate monitor sensor along with variable camera lens aparture......not like bogus s20 or note 10 have breakable ultrasonic fingerprint 🤣....now Samsung started to fool people..and if it's about screen guard then all screen protector not perfectly fitted except costly liquid Uv 3d curved screen protector....it's only indicate that those devices perfectly curved.........mewoo 🙃
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
totally agree with your statement, I think the complete Note was the Note 9 packed with all features like iris, intelligent scan, heart rate monitor, head jack etc.. I know OEM's are forcing consumers to buy their wireless gadgets and, they know consumers will accept the changes they made on their flagships... clear example is Note 10 series and Now S20 series...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
sris9!🙂this is bad 😥you have to accept solution for my greatest theory....mewoo
0 Likes