Original topic:

Curved Glass display Issues

(Topic created on: 03-17-2018 04:47 PM)
Dhanan95
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I honestly think curved display is not useful. it's just like an extra feature. Due to curved display the viewing angle and the sides are bad. And it can crack easily if not protected by case . I think that Samsung should bring flat infinity display with less bezel..which will be more comfortable to the customer. I used S7 edge,S8 and Note 8. At this point I don't think that curved display is useful. Just an opinion. what do you guys think about it
0 Likes
5 Comments
fsociety
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
True. Curved display is just a gimmick. I am bothered by even a slight side curves on my regular S7. It's just a waste of screen
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I think that the curved display is great. It doesn't bother me and makes the phone feel more natural to use. But, that is just my opinion.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that the Infinity Display has an incredible end-to-end screen that spills over the phone's sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps or angles. It is pure, pristine, uninterrupted glass. And it takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminum shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
RajVamshi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The curved display is fine to some extent as you can explore new expereince and if you are using a safety glass and back cover, the typing gets difficult..
0 Likes
SAMw
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
edge display looks fantastic & different .And it's also provide extra features......
0 Likes