Original topic:

Cover screen

(Topic created on: 10-06-2023 07:10 PM)
Xenorobella
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have galaxy s22 ultra, and suddenly since yesterday my cover screen menu is missing from setting menu and when I close my cover it's not working and nothing happend.
How can I fix it?
1 Comment
MOQBALI
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It sounds like there might be a software issue with your Galaxy S22 Ultra. To troubleshoot this, you can try the following steps:

1. **Restart your phone:** Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve minor software glitches.

2. **Check for Software Updates:** Ensure your phone's software is up to date. Go to Settings > Software Update and check for any available updates.

3. **Reset Cover Screen Settings:** Go to Settings > Display > Cover Screen > Reset settings. This might help if there was a glitch in the cover screen settings.

4. **Reconfigure Cover Screen Settings:** If the above step didn't work, you may need to go through the setup process for the cover screen again.

5. **Clear Cache Partition (Android Recovery):** This can sometimes help with system-level issues. Here are the steps:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button along with the Power button.
- When the Samsung logo appears, release both buttons.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate to "Wipe Cache Partition" and use the Power button to select it.
- After it's done, select "Reboot System Now."

6. **Factory Reset (if necessary):** As a last resort, you can perform a factory reset, but please note that this will erase all data on your phone, so make sure to back up your important files first.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be best to contact Samsung support or visit a Samsung service center for further assistance.
0 Likes