Original topic:

Connectivity issue after June update

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 06:41 PM)
manojkraj85
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Guys,
I have updated my Galaxy s10 lite yesterday with Smart Switch by laptop. Today I am feeling issues like Hotspot frequent disconnect, Apps opening issue. Is anyone having ssme issues ?
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy S
clear the Cache from Recovery page once the system update is completed to ensure there are no issues
0 Likes
manojkraj85
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have done the same but still same problem
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and will help you to resolve the issue. Be assured, in order to resolve the hotspot issue kindly perform some basic troubleshooting steps given below:-

1. To configure the hotspot follow the steps:-
Settings>Connections.Mobile Hotspot and Tethering>Mobile Hotspot>More option (three dots)>Configure Mobile Hotspot>Configure Mobile Hotspot and tap on Save.

2. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

3. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
Settings > General Management > Reset.

After performing above steps If the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

manojkraj85
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you so much
0 Likes