Original topic:

Confused πŸ€” Passing the Buck Story

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 06:46 PM)
Cybusiness
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I was looking for S21 Ultra Leather case which has not much stock since launch. Couple of days back  i got a stock alert but when I added to cart it shows "ITEM CANNOT BE PURCHASED".

1. When I called samsung support they asked me to drop a mail with screenshot. - I dropped the mail and was awaiting for reply 😐
2. No response. I had a live chat with customer support. They asked me to check in stores which I already did and no stock with them πŸ™„
3. Yesterday I got a reply mail to uninstall the app and reinstall and try again. I did and the issue exist and sad part is the same error comes in other device. I replied the same over mail😬
4. Today I got a mail no stock online and check the stores.πŸ€ͺ. The store guys tell they have not received stocks till date and asking me to check online app. 😳
5. I went to samsung site to escalate on this pre defined dumb replies and I got a email id of service head India and dropped a mail explaining the full story 🧐
6. He replied to write to samsung estore customer support 🀯.The same email id where i started. Below screenshot for you reference.
7. Next if I am writing to their CEO as per their site (Refer 2nd Screen Shot), should I write direcly or continue to find their Samsung estore CEO. 🀐

Is their any issues in my communication. Your views please. 

10 Comments
shoeb1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
same happening with my s21 ultra
shoeb1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
they are neither providing stock to offline stores nor their app is working
shoeb1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung has worst after sales services..i should have just continued with iPhone..instead of 12 pro max i bought this ..coming from 11pro max
Cybusiness
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes bro I even quoted the same example of Apple keeping stock of all the accessories in Apple India Site to the mail to Service Head Samsung India.

How many days i can hold for a case. Other 3rd Party Manufactures like Spigen cases do not have camera protection
0 Likes
Scott
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
kindly check... Black is in stock... Brown is not available.
Cybusiness
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It will show available. Just add to cart. It will show Item cannot be purchased
0 Likes
Scott
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it looks like glitch as other items can be added to cart not this one... it shows available but actually it isn't.
0 Likes
Cybusiness
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes. Thats the one I keep explaining to samsung and they are not understanding at all. But keep getting pre defined replies.
0 Likes
Cybusiness
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Finally a Reply

Screenshot_20210303-200016_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes