Original topic:

Common/Baisc functions not available in Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

(Topic created on: 03-22-2018 09:36 PM)
SwapnilLoya
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Contacts app:
1. Merge function does not have option to select all (if required) number to merge.

Message app:
1. No option to group messages from Bulk senders or marketing centres or services like HDFC, Amazon, Flipkart, etc..
2. We are unable to star msgs from the bulk senders etc..
3. We are unable to copy OTP's from the notification itself.
4. Deleting msg process is long. Multiple times one has to choose Delete option.

Data usage:
1. Data usage cannot be tracked for frequence other than monthly cycle. Example, other phone like MI phone provide tracking data usage daily.
2. Now a days even basic smart phones have option to display data speed in the Status bar. This phone lacks this feature.

App Folders:
1. Once a app is moved to a folder, there is no option to move the app out of the folder.
2. Once a folder is created in the apps screen and is added to home screen, if any app is added to that folder either in the home screen folder or Apps screen folder, it doesnot gets replicated in the other folder. Ideally both should be linked.
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes you are right bro
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Indian S9/S9+ Telegram Group, Join Us (180+ Members)

https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkv68Wpn_5EYh-lJSwcf31d177-7deb-4a55-971d-760da9c3f552.jpg
1265f817-a572-4533-895e-1d52cbd8f9dc.jpg
0 Likes
SwapnilLoya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you.. Please add if I have missed anything.. Just got the phone 2days back hence pointed out only these so far..
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to better our services. Any update in this regards will be conveyed to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
SwapnilLoya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you team admin for reverting on my concerns.. Would definitely love to hit the like button if resolutions or solutions are provided for.. 👍👍👍

Another point to highlight is 'Select all' option is missing from various windows..

Will further keep posting/raising areas where I feel improvements can be made..
0 Likes
SwapnilLoya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Team, Any ETA on when will these concerns be addressed?
SwapnilLoya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Dear team, thank you for addressing below point (amongst concerns raised) in the latest update for msg app today. Looking forward to have other concerns resolved too.. 👍👍👍

Message app:
2. We are unable to star msgs from the bulk senders etc..
0 Likes
SwapnilLoya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Also the below seems to be resolved now.. TY..

App Folders:
1. Once a app is moved to a folder, there is no option to move the app out of the folder.

Looking forward to have other concerns resolved too.. 👍👍👍
0 Likes
SwapnilLoya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Dear Team.. Eagerly waiting for your response.. Can I understand if you have any ETA around fixing these concerns?
0 Likes