Original topic:

#ChildrensDay2018

(Topic created on: 11-14-2018 11:04 PM)
GeekyNick
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
I'm Nikhil Nayak, a tech geek who loves to be at the cutting edge of new technology and always keeps reading about latest tech trends. This is my Samsung story.

I've been a Samsung fan since as far as I can remember. I've owned a variety of Samsung phones and Samsung TV's, but I'll focus on my Samsung phones in this post.

My journey with Samsung started way back in 2011 when Samsung Galaxy Ace was announced. It was the perfect phone for me, with great features and an even better price. It made me the cool kid in my high school and everybody wanted to check my phone out and click selfies with it. I became the official photographer of every function due to Galaxy Ace's great rear camera. And I was instantly hooked to Samsung.

bb6244a6-20de-40d8-b6de-c1e3f617d27b.jpg

After using that phone for about 2 years, I moved on to Samsung Galaxy Grand. That phone felt like a premium phone with premium features in a not-so-premium price. I loved that phone to bits and I still occasionally use that phone as my secondary phone. I remember being in awe of the great camera and the big screen (at the time), two things that have become the hallmark of Samsung phones over the years. I used my Galaxy Grand for about 3 years (yes, I was so content with that phone).

7b0f6146-975d-4d04-a156-276fc654b4e8.jpg

Then I moved on to the flagship range of Samsung smartphones and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I was completely blown away by the stunning design and it was love at first sight for me! The beautiful curved display coupled with the gorgeous AMOLED screen meant that I was always admiring my phone from all angles. The camera was another standout feature, with excellent low light photography. This meant that my friends, who had the latest iPhones, always used my phone to take group pictures!

77acc9b8-addd-4e92-bcd2-efbc30883da0.jpg

This brings me to my current phone, the Samsung Galaxy S9! This phone is the best phone I've ever used, and I've used a lot of phones!
Following are some of the features that I absolutely love about this phone -
 - Stunning curved design.
 - Beautiful Super AMOLED WQHD display. The clarity is just on another level.
 - Dual aperture camera with an F1.5 lens, the lowest ever in any smartphone, means that I get the perfect shots even in low light environments.
 - Super Slo-Mo with 960fps video! I've got some incredible shots in super slo-mo that I'd never have got in regular slo-mo.
 - Samsung Pay is a life saver. There have been numerous times that I've forgotten my card while going out shopping, but Samsung Pay has always saved the day. Also, it works with every card reader I've tried!
 - Dolby Atmos powered stereo speakers are so loud and clear that I don't need a Bluetooth speaker with me anymore!

... And the list goes on and on! It'll take me forever to complete this list, I'm that impressed with my S9. With this phone, I've decided that I'll only buy Samsung phones in the future and not even bother looking at alternatives. Thank you, Samsung, for being a part of my life by making such amazing phones! I look forward to what you come with in your next phone! 🙂   
4 Comments
rUhere2suffer
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
my phone journey began with samsung champ and smartphone journey began with galaxy ace just like you.✌
GeekyNick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
That's nice to know mate! 👍🏼
0 Likes
pankajur
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
https://youtu.be/C_Z_CwriIuc
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your wishes. We wish all our users the same. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/