Original topic:

Cheating with Indian by taking highest money but poor Exynos 9820

(Topic created on: 05-11-2019 05:04 AM)
Keyachatterjee
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I will file case at Supreme Court for cheating with Indian customers for high prices as US but giving instead of best of best Snapdragon 855 giving third class worst performance rated and reviewed Exynos 9820.

Why are not provided Snapdragon  855 .?

When you taking same if not higher than US currency money from each Indians buying Samsung S10+.

Just to reap maximum profit you are cheating with Indians by taking same money as US but giving poor performance Exynos 9820 which failed at all works wide reviews  . We send letter to prime minister of India to look into this matter.

REF PLEASE CHECK ANANDTECH.COM AND DETAILED REVIEWS AND REVIEWS BETWEEN EXYNOS 9820 VS SNAPDRAGON 855 S10+ IN YOU TUBE.

Everyone who are Indian who suffered and feels cheated join hands and share this to all social media until  it reaches  to DJ Koh .

Either you give what we deserves a snapdragon version or refund money .

23 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Sumsung takes profit in the first place and india is the biggest scapegoat they have got ,which is very true.
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
sooo true man...but samsung cannot sell exynos version in US and China bcz of some rights and contracts with Qualcomm
0 Likes
Galaxy S
But China and USA are getting rewarded as Bonus for having such contracts and getting as a reward the Snapdragon 855 in return, we Indians are paying the penalty and submitting to Samsungs wishes to fool us by taking highest money and fooling us with Worst EXYNOS 9820 .... Please raise your voices and please share to all Social media so the next generation gets the benefits and Samsung gets open up its closed eyes ... I request everybody for our shake raise your voices and join hands to this reform ... all Indians please join this mass revolution.....
0 Likes
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro I don't know if I am correct.... but to be of true sense i would like to reveal a fact to u.... QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON chips are always power consuming and are focused on performance while SAMSUNG EXYNOS chips are power saving and balances the performance with battery... we indians always rely on phones which provide good stability on both ( battery & performance)... so Samsung provides us with their own chips to keep battery lasting longer than others.... Thankyou
akankshapriya
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Exynos chipset has more processing speed than Snapdragon chipset
Exynos or more power efficient than Qualcomm chipset
USA and China get Snapdragon 855 because they are still using very old network which patent is is with Qualcomm only
Exynos chips are sale in market like Germany France South Korea Japan UK and many more countries and they are developed countries so Samsung is not fooling us
0 Likes
MrGandotra
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
u are true my frnd ... it was a real mistake to buy indian variant .... tge exonys is **bleep**... heats .. lags and is buggy slow... i am with u
0 Likes
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yeah
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Please share ....please open up ..Raise your voices....I request every body join hands and put your comments...please let's change it from Note 10.
0 Likes
Shukla74
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I agree with u.definately samsung cheated us.
0 Likes