Original topic:

Cheating by denying Promised Keyboard Cover Offer on Tab S7+

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 08:14 PM)
SAM7272
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Respected CEO,
Let me first thank you for creating this channel of communication as my last resource..
I have purchased Galaxy Tab S7+ from legitimate Samsung Shop App.having order no. #11058041444 on
Order Date: 29/10/2020 22:57:08. As I wanted this product for my Son's examination, as for 15 days previously the product was neither available online nor with Distributor/ Retailer. Finally my wait ended when  I found this on Samsung Shop App on 29th and immediately I purchased it by paying due price. As the dispatch of product happens only thru ex-Delhi in case of order placed thru Samsung Shop App. Hence I received the delivery on 1st November. Hence I have purchased the Tab S7+ during Keyboard cover offer period. Right now today 06/11/2020 also Samsung is offering same scheme on Samsung Shop App. But this offer is denied to me on grounds that I have activated the Tab S7+ as soon as I received i.e.  on 1st November. Hence request you to do justice and kindly release my Keyboard cover offer. I had raised this issue with Samsung Helpline, Twitter handles Samsung India and Samsung Mobile, Samsung India on Instagram but all in vein

1 Comment
RobiPoonia
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung is habitual of cheating its customer. You should sue the company for such things. Jaago Grahak Jaago.
0 Likes