Original topic:

Charging fucked after update

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 08:40 PM)
Honey3390
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I updated my phone yesterday and everything was going well. But after some time it started showing "Moisture in usb/charging port" error. But my phone was on table all the time. I tried pressuried air to clean the charging port even with petrol to clean but nothing.  After restarting several time it goes off. Such a miracle but when i put charging socket it dosent charge. Like no response. When you connect it with pc it start charging but device dosent appear in pc. Its been two days and same bullshit. But now its charging saying cable charging with charger but charging speed is fast.  bullshit. Everytime samsung push some update it fu*k my device. I have written so many posts how samsung deliver errors and issues with updates to push thier users to purchase new devices. Fuck you samsung. Id never buy your bullshit phones.
4 Comments
f62_CA
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
My mobile also not showing up after connecting with type c to c ...in laptop
SumitKumaraj
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am also facing slow charging issue but it get automatically solved
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rajat_29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Did you problem got solved brother? I am facing same issue? Did you try factory reset?
0 Likes