Original topic:

Charging Speed of S20 fe 5g

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 03:17 PM)
gousi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
After battery drain  issue , I found charging speed issue in just 3 day after purchase  using 15 w charger it took more than 2.5 hours to fully charge from 1 to 100 percent. Not able to understand  what should I do with smartphone??
#RegretChooseSamsung
#AmazonMakes

Fool
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Even I use 15w charger it takes more than 2.5hrs.....
If your battery is draining...then replace it...
https://www.samsung.com/in/offer/samsung-care-plus/?cid=in_paid_ppc_google_allproducts_none_allprodu... Samsung Care+
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Register your device
0 Likes
DeepanshGoyal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This is normal I guess, I've noticed that during 0 to 25 and 80 to 100 percent of the battery the charging rate decreases to accommodate for battery health, i have a s10+ and i usually charge from 20 to 80 on a regular basis and a full charge during outing. Try to measure the time it takes to charge up from 20 to 80. If that is even something higher then it's an issue
0 Likes
Galaxy S
There are some post about battery draining issue of S20 FE 5g edition recently.
Mine is 4g model which has 990
So the 4g models should have these issues 🤣. But no using almost 10 hrs every day no problem of heating battery draining.(I do play graphics intensive game cod,ghensin impact)
It's been almost a year.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex... 

However, you can also visit bit.ly/3l9Cksp to know how to optimize mobile charging. 

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes