Original topic:

Charging Issue

(Topic created on: 09-19-2021 07:49 AM)
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
If you are facing slow charging issue or heating issue while charging either it's 25w or 15w then you should try this ...

Try activating Bedtime mode before charging it will boost your charging ..

In Bedtime mode your phone will go in DND mode so if you want notifications you can turn off the DND ....

18 Comments
Ganeshnadh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Can it work for tablet also ?
0 Likes
affanraza
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Let charging usse
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
False information, that toggle has nothing to do with slow charging neither it will boost your charging. 😑
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Am using and getting an better charging speed ... I will and screenshot and video if you don't beleive me
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The only actual difference you will get by switching off your phone and then charge.
If fast charging is on, then no other toggle will make any difference to charging speed 👎
Again bedtime mode which is introduced in one ui 3.1.1 or September patch has nothing to do with your charging speed it only grayscales the ui and put on DND.

Speaking technical the code has nothing to do with charging, charging load, battery.

SO BEDTIME MODE IS NO CHARGING SPEED BOOST WHATSOEVER.

🙂
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Note something S20 has quad HD panel and amoled dispaly amoled display darins battery when it dispay colors and brights colors so when. YOU PUT bedtime mode so phone goes to greysacle that leads display to consume less power so that's why .. It charges fast and DND PUTS OFF YOUR VIBRATION MOTOR AND THAT ALSO CONSUMES POWER THAT LEAD TO HEAT .. THAT ALSO GOES OFF
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Wow great 👌 kuddos to your knowledge.
But,

When you eventually use your device also vibration motor is on and charging at the same time Samsung will charge slow no matter you do what.
Keep your device in a table and donot use your device it will charge better and faster.
Also switch it off that will boost more.
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thats why AFTER PUTTING PHONE IN BEDTIME MODE IT CHARGES FAST AND AM GETTING BETTER RESPONSE FROM IT AND WHILE PUTTING BEDTIME MODE AND WHILE CHARGING IT I USE SOMETIMES MY PHONE IT CAHRGES FAST AND DOESN'T HEAT
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
And What i have posted that won't harm anyone's device .. Surely it will help ...
0 Likes