Original topic:

Charging Issue

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 12:02 AM)
Pa12th
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
When we attach phone with charger, it shows us estimated time to full charge the phone.
However, samsung has been lying to all S20 series users as phone does not charge withing given time. 

I will share pictures in my next update. I would recommend other users to do the same. Kindly take a screen shot at starting and ending of full charge to find out if Samsung is cheating with us.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
way man....screenshot please
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
If you use mobile in between then it definitely change.. And from 80-100 or 90-100 charge speed will be automatically reduced.. It takes time here..
0 Likes
Pa12th
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't have an issue with time it takes, point here is the time displays to fully charge the phone is not accurate. Samsung needs to fix it..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Charging depends on temperature too.. When temp is increased charging circuit automatically reduces intake ampere current to reduce further damage to hardware.. So we can't say the exact time.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Btw how much time it is taking for full charge?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes