Original topic:

Changing screen Resolution

(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 01:31 PM)
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
When I change my s10 plus's screen resolution to the WQHD, sometimes my phone is lagging and little bit slow touch responsive. To u have the same issue? 
6 Comments
ganeshk94
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
when WQHD is turned on the processor have to work more to push more pixels. This will increase the load on the processor. But due to recent update all the galaxy phones are laggy .
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
No that doesn't usually happen, even I use an S10+ and don't face any issue. Even S7s processor is fast enough to run WQHD lag free.
0 Likes
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
select screen resolution qhd then open the galaxy store and tap the tdree dash button from the top left corner you can feel the lag.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I am using WQHD since I bought my phone. No problems faced yet. If you face some lags that may be due to UI bugs.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
not usually happened bro...may be some software glitch is present in your device...once go to app settings then reset app preferences settings....wipe cache partition from factory mood of your device then check
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "lagging" issue kindly perform the given below steps: 
1) Remove third party application: Settings > Apps > Select the third-party application from Apps Eg. DU Recorder > Uninstall.

2)Check device in Safe Mode:-Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode:-Restart your device.
3)Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings> General Management> Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes