Original topic:

Change default storage to SD card for applications and data in Galaxy Tab S3

(Topic created on: 10-17-2017 07:09 PM)
ACreations
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How to change default storage to SD card for applications and data in Galaxy Tab S3. with only 32 GB internal
0 Likes
7 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that there is no option to make sd card as a default storage. However it depends on the application whether it can be moved in SD card or not. Also would like to tell you Downloading path for application can not be default. You can move data to sd card after downloading in Internal storage.
0 Likes
jst
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
respected admin.....whenever we try to get data from other device though wi..fi.. it shows lack of space in the phone while there is enough space in my sd card...how can we overcome this problem
0 Likes
ACreations
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks, but this option should be provided as internal storage of 32 GB is too little for a beautiful tablet like this to be used to its full potential. It would be a tremendous waste of technological powerness..
0 Likes
aum
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
GUJRATI USE
0 Likes
aum
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
me ENGLISHSE HERAN HU.MUJE GUJRATIME DIKHAYE.HELP ME JUST
0 Likes
mgy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
whatsapp default storage cannot be changed to sd card why
0 Likes
ACreations
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
feature not provided by WhatsApp developers or any other application developer groups...it all depends how each individual developer groups wants to control the phone memory usage...android developers can make changes to the OS installed on phones however OEM manufacturers don't allow it for some reasons really known them only...
0 Likes