Original topic:

Challenge the CEO to respond and resolve overheating issue of your products

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 10:58 PM)
HATES21
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, I'm openly challanging CEO to resolve heating issues faced by very own Samsung Customer.

If you can't dare to resolve, better let some one who has customer centric approach to lead instead

It's high time you keep harrassing by offering substandard product even under flagship offerings

Immediately refund those who raised heating issue, like I raised it on day 1 itself and still awaiting refund as none of you could offer any workable solutions. Not using camera functionalities cannot be the solution anyhow mind you.

Mr. CEO I'm excited to meet you in person at Mumbai to openly discuss on pathetic experience I had from day 1 of my purchase of your flagship s21 and how you and your so called expert team couldn't even rectify the issue for more than 100 days - mind you.
20 Comments
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes