Original topic:

Challenge the CEO to respond and resolve overheating issue of your products

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 10:58 PM)
HATES21
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, I'm openly challanging CEO to resolve heating issues faced by very own Samsung Customer.

If you can't dare to resolve, better let some one who has customer centric approach to lead instead

It's high time you keep harrassing by offering substandard product even under flagship offerings

Immediately refund those who raised heating issue, like I raised it on day 1 itself and still awaiting refund as none of you could offer any workable solutions. Not using camera functionalities cannot be the solution anyhow mind you.

Mr. CEO I'm excited to meet you in person at Mumbai to openly discuss on pathetic experience I had from day 1 of my purchase of your flagship s21 and how you and your so called expert team couldn't even rectify the issue for more than 100 days - mind you.
20 Comments
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung India
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
And you expect the CEO to read this?
Galaxy S
😆
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🤣
0 Likes
Drago
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You don't know how to use your phone or yours has a manufacturing defect.
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
While I'm quite unsure about my usage, phone repeatedly flashed notification and thereby did not allowed me to continuously operate camera and it's advance features

Even dealer like Croma official have already communicated to the Samsung personnel as well

Still customer is suffering with substandard offerings of flagship product

International customer already rewareded refund for same issue for same model, why biased towards Indian?
Infact, I raised the issue on very first day itself!IMG-20210414-WA0045_170828.jpgIMG-20210414-WA0042_170816.jpg
Drago
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Is there some malware on your phone? See I have been using Samsung phones for a long time and now I'm on S21 Plus never had such an issue. Can you check your battery stats.
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've asked for refund as service center acted dumb stating there's no problem? Seriously, you dare to deny notification flashed on your very own s21!

What solutions would you expect from such dumb personnel.

Even #CEODesk also acted is same dumb passion.

As such straight away challenging CEO itself.
Drago
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dude that's what I have been trying to tell you. I haven't had a single heating problem since the beginning. Your unit might have a defect. Just get it replaced