Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation is not support on my S20Fe 5G

(Topic created on: 05-25-2022 01:30 AM)
AlxManish193293
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I just literally don't understand How does that work... I am from India. and I pay 40k for this phone and it's not support CA in my Airtel SIM.. where other company support it in their low price segment mobile... I used same sim in a 18k xiomi and 30k with of OnePlus where CA is available in my same number... But in my phone i personally like Samsung but if they never listen to us then it does not make any sense.. so can #Samsung Team can you... Just please give me this system on my phone ... I hope you listing my small request... Just me full of CA in my mobile 

See so please check this... Its not my whole Indian people who using Samsung this flagship mobile faces this issue. I hope it will be fix up soon... Samsung never disappointed their customer. I know that that's why i say here hope you here that... 
8 Comments
Navkecawesome
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S20 FE 5g support C.A
Its your service provider issue.

Try..
Please dial *#0011# from the phone menu and select SIM 1 or 2 and then see the CA (this menu works only in the Samsung phones).

You may also use the NETMONSTER ad free app (GPS and phone permissions are required and the GPS must be ON while using the app)
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
...Screenshot_20220119-232352_Chrome.png
0 Likes
mujeebrhmn
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What is this CA bro?
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Carrier Aggregation, just google it u'll see.😊
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Samsung has limited 4G bands when compared to Chinese mobile, CA is hit or miss on any Samsung mobile. Sadly Samsung is reluctant on fixing it...
juggernaut91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same is happening with my Galaxy S20 FE 5g phone.
I think this is going to be my first and last Samsung phone
A 3 year old Nokia phone is showing higher network speed than this so called FLAGSHIP pho ne.
0 Likes
S23Wala
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same with me its really disappointing.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. As your device is a 5 G device, it supports carrier aggregation. However, carrier aggregation also depends on the network provider and your location. So would request you to check the same.

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.