Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cant make or Receive calls Galaxy S21

(Topic created on: 05-16-2024 09:33 PM)
Members_RU4Aeoz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
  • Hi  Guys  I have a unlocked S21 from the USA ( came with Sprint bloatware is Verizon model).
  • I have troubles making or receiving direct calls on direct lines but Sms and Internet .
  • There's a random OMADM POPUP timeout , i think it's maybe related to sprint. Anyway anyone knowledgeable on how to fix my calls issue please assist. 
  • Many thanks
8 Comments
RAGED
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Please check network compatibility to ensure that your phone is compatible with the network provider in your current location
Galaxy S

How do I that?

0 Likes
RAGED
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Try,

1) MTN Group (South Africa)
i. Visit MTN Group's website at mtn.com.
ii. Check the GSM, UMTS, and LTE bands used by MTN Group in South Africa to ensure your phone is compatible

2) Red Pocket Mobile,
i. Visit redpocket.com/coverage.
ii. Enter your full address, country/state, or (Area) code for accurate results

3) WillMyPhoneWork.net:
i. Select your device and carrier.
ii. Verify compatibility based on network frequencies and technologies
0 Likes
Masanza1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hi there please if you're in South Africa your phone will not work because you need to contact Verizon provider for more information
0 Likes
astro2003
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
You need to unlock your phone network so as to be compatible with all networks go to nearest bank and ask how to buy the points from the country where yu bought it from because they locked the network there
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try changing your CSC to South Africa or any other nation
0 Likes
Galaxy S

The CSC is unlocked for all networks ( I'm just having issues making and receiving  calls.

Cant change to another region since its a Snapdragon chip not exynos.

0 Likes
Nicky_sam03
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you for reaching out Members_RU4Aeoz

You will need to take the device to an accredited service center for assistance. Which region are you in?

0 Likes