Original topic:

Camera

(Topic created on: 11-07-2020 07:35 PM)
shubhsharma180
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Guys,

I have s10 lite(India), i bought this last month i have found that in almost every situation the color red shifts into pink or dark pink, it is not the post processing problem it can seen when you are capturing photos of any type of red color object t shirt and plastic object red color or an artificial tree, i have also tried gcam and every type of camera available on playstore but the problem remains same, i don't know if it is a hardware problem or software bug but it is annoying me, i have also found that you can fix these problem by post editing the pic that is to increase the hue to +4 or you can do one thing try another angle where the camera show red color the just lock the focus and then you can click red color image by every angle, kindly help me out guys that you guys also have the same issue or not with s10 lite.

My friend have A71 it is showinv proper colors in every situation, but s10 lite struggles,  the main shifting problem is with red or sometimes in green also. 

If this message will reached any of the developers they can also address me or do some software changes in s10 lite.

Thanks 

Hoping for reply  

20201025_174451.jpg

20201025_183928.jpg

20201026_230111.jpg

20201026_203956.jpg

 As you can see the red actual color and how my phone is showing pink colors. 

12 Comments
Ankur14
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes ur correct there is color shifting problem even in the front camera its there.
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The same happens on my S10 lite too
0 Likes
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
very easy...use google camera. gcam it supports good in s10 lite simple solution
0 Likes
leelakarthik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
share a link
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
send me your email id . i will send you the app
0 Likes
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
please select 3 dots and accept solution. i will send you gcam for s10 lite. its working best
0 Likes
Galaxy S

if it will work on your s10 lite then reply me for the same.

0 Likes
Galaxy S

i have also used almost every s10 lite gcam, still the issue is not resolved that's why i am saying it is not the problem with software i think this is  the problem of sensor 

0 Likes
KooldeepRvl
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
use 3:4 mode or full mode.
0 Likes