Original topic:

Camera vibrates while opening any camera related apps for S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 03:57 AM)
YashM_22
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Samsung,

I have an issue with the camera of S10 lite.

When I open any of the camera-related apps (Camera, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.), the camera would vibrate for few seconds. Maybe the OIS module is vibrating. I sometimes have to tilt the phone up-side-down to stop the vibrations. 

Please help as this is getting a bit annoying. I hope this would get solved in the next patch update.

Thanks and Regards,

S10 lite user.

19 Comments
dx-Ter
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same issue with my S10 Lite
0 Likes
ArnavSX
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue with Fold3 camera
0 Likes
vipa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I started having this issue on my S10 Lite a little time ago, and I've found this topic just now. These kinds of response and Quality Control make me be sure not to buy Samsung ever again.

0 Likes
AmanMx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Me too facing the same issue with S10 lite.
0 Likes
ZaNa1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same Problem with my S21 FE. Its really getting annoying when you just swipe to the Kamera on IG an back to the feed it would always vibrate. It is the same with WhatsApp and the Kamera App itself. Just as you said anything Kamera related it will vibrate shortly like getting a message. I still have not find a way to fix it.

0 Likes
vik_vu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am also facing same issue in my s10 lite
0 Likes
Faiz_Badshah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue with me.. Its vibrating few seconds if i turn on any camera apps
0 Likes
shilpi_n
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I m also facing same issue.. when I open camera it starts to vibrate n sound ll come nd camera screen ll be blur
0 Likes
Lavadizika
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm also facing this issue. I thought it was just my device, looks like its a common issue. I'm using s10 lite. It came after a software update. But not sure which one.
saivinesh5
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

I'm also facing the same issue in my S10 lite. Any solution you have got?

0 Likes