Original topic:

Camera pro controls - S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 08:53 PM)
ajinsroy
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

hi everyone 

i am planning on buying galaxy s10 lite. it seems to be a pretty good package. the only thing that resists me from buying are 2 things 1. stereo speaker ( which i can adapt to ) 

2. The pro camera controls : i thought it had all controls (shutter speed) and came to know lately that it was just basics only and  this has kept me from not even consider buying this now and i am not yet decided.  

please some can tell me this can be fixed on a software update and if this is fixed i will surely go for it. 

or else i would have to go for other brands. 

5 Comments
Galaxy S
While buying any product you should consider current features provided by it.
Do not even convince yourself that it can be improved in future updates.

You will be satisfied with your purchase.

Regarding full pro mode in S10 lite, even samsung cannot assure you, whether it will provide or not.

Now its up to you to make your decision.
ameerrok
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Do not purchase it because there is a problem on the phone screen. "Green spots appear in the night mode when the screen is gray." They do not solve the software update. Do not buy the A71 phone because it suffers from the same problem. "To see the problems, write in Google" "Problems of the s10 lite screen Or A71 Display Problems

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, I am using A71. I don't have this issue.
By the way which mobile do you use?
0 Likes
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro i would better suggest you to wait a couple of months... Samsung is planning to release S20 lite as said by sammobile... it will have improved processor with good optics and sound balance. And also if we get SD 865 in S20 lite you will probably get all pro level optics with its controls...
Galaxy S
A71 will get full pro mode for pictures.
Source: Sammobile