Original topic:

Camera issue

(Topic created on: 11-23-2021 01:49 AM)
Dineshhvrkm
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Recently I have purchased my Samsung S 21 Ultra and right now I am facing the same issue which I faced in Samsung S10 that is slow motion is stuttering a lot I couldn't find any solution for this just because of this I switched to iPhone from my Samsung S10 but still again and now i bought s21 and I am facing the same issue is this a premium camera or is just a gimmick that I being cheated if any fix is there kindly help me. 
19 Comments
SachinDodake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am facing the same issue in my #S20FE5G, the slow motion video are not as expected
Dineshhvrkm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes its very disappointing
I had iphone 12,pro max
Due to daily usage issues like true caller not supported and so on
Then i changed back to s21 ultra and got more disappointed 😥
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I am using s21 ultea but I don't think there ain't any jssue with slow motion ...
0 Likes
Dineshhvrkm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Try moving in same phase while recording
0 Likes
NeelGangrade
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
you need to format your phone 😌
0 Likes
Dineshhvrkm
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I went to service center and they flashed it but still same
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera application data.
Settings >Apps >Camera >Storage >Clear Data.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aurbii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, I tried doing all this. Still the issue is not fixed.. the slowmotion video still stutters..
0 Likes
Surajo77
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro mere me bhi same issue hai slowmo lag ho raha hai or proper focus bhi nahi ho raha
0 Likes