Original topic:

Camera Issues with the S21 ultra exynos version

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 05:13 PM)
Sid8845
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Using S21 ultra exynos model from India🇮🇳 Phone got an software update on 18.02.21 Now facing some serious problems with the cameras. 
1.Super Slo mo video quality is now totally crap.. 
2.Video quality sucks... too much of noise on the videos. The videos are of poor resolution.Also the dynamic range is now inferior as compared to the previous quality. 3.Focussing issue has come with close up focus.Not focussing at all to objects that are close to the camera. Also dynamic range has degraded. 
4.10x optically zoomed pictures has also got some degradation in quality. In short the video and picture outputs are too low..They doesn't seem to be shot with the 21 ultra.
10 Comments
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Buddy you should visit service center and update your software through them otherwise you can wait until next update realise!
Sid8845
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
will it fix it??by update through service centre??
0 Likes
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
yes, may be because when we download update through Mobile data/wifi network than some data break that's why some problems..........!
so once you try it!
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
if u satisfied with my comment than accept solution
0 Likes
Sid8845
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
all the servicw centre are closed here..i might visit it tomorrow..lets see wot happens will let u know..This is purely a software issue..These issues weren't there when i bought the phone
0 Likes
Keyat
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
same problem
0 Likes
Sid8845
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
looks like this is a software glitch or some bug with the firmware.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Same issue at my end
https://twitter.com/Rpsran/status/1379066133873975299?s=19

Check my tweet. I have recorded the camera issue and posted it 

What are you going to say about this? What MORE PROOF IS NEEDED SAMSUNG?

0 Likes