Original topic:

Camera App Issues, Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 12-22-2019 07:14 PM)
Vish10e
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Members
After recent upgrade to Android 10 and One UI 2.0, i have seen the below on my s10e. Any other members noticing the same?

*Camera app is slow and hangs often

*Pictures clicked take time to save (see attached)

*I have shot few pics which apparently did not save on gallery (yes the pics were clicked & were visible as I could see in gallery icon inside camera app but whrn navigate to gallery- pics aren't there!)

*Battery drains faster than earlier, with the same usage pattern i used to get backup for 12 hours, its down to 7 hours now

* Call connection(incoming and outgoing) over Airtel is delayed and often doesnot connect.( Tested sim on other device and have no issues)

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
factory reset after update. or flash your last software from Samsung service center
0 Likes
Møňū
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
rest settings
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I would suggest doing backup with SmartSwitch and do a factory reset.
0 Likes
Vish10e
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
has one1 noticed all or any of these so far though?
0 Likes
parthkaria
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i have noticed battery drain
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given links:
For Battery Drainage:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

>Main menu--> Camera--> Setting of camera --> Reset of camera settings.

>Setting>Applications>camera>storage>clear cache.

>Reset network settings (Scroll down notification panel >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset network settings).

>Check your device issue in Safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Saravdev
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I had experienced the problem with camera app hanging, and pics not showing in gallery and also call connection problem..
0 Likes