Original topic:

Calling all Samsung fan boys πŸ‘

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 06:49 PM)
M1A1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Samsung fan boys! You people argue that Samsung exynos chip is more reliable. Watch the video below

https://youtu.be/6CUSe8kgIE8

12 Comments
Galaxy S
ya!!!thts true... I m using a9 (2018) which have snapdragon 660 processor in it and a50 exynos one... in gaming performance a9 is performing far better than a50 ... jbki reviews me khte h a50 processor is stronger than a9
ViaSandeep
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
on papers 9610 is better than sd660.. also clock speed is more in 9610. its true. only problem is 9610 uses old cores.
Galaxy S
yupp bro... nd at the end snapdragon wins the race lol🀣🀣
ViaSandeep
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
obviously 😝
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
not all
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Exynos chips are nowhere near to the Performance of Snapdragon chips. They are only better when compared to the older Snapdragon processors
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I'm here to see the comment 🀣
GouriPrasad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
no worries bro samsung has already fired there custom core makers and possible by next year samsung is gonna use AMD GPU for the exynos so calm down every body
0 Likes
M1A1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
so they shouldn't either sell the smartphones till then or should offer compensation to us who bought Exynos SoC **bleep**! You aren't aware, Samsung has **bleep** with AMD which will offer them solution for GPU capabilities. In no way does it mean that the overall Exynos SoC will get better than Snapdragon's.
0 Likes