Original topic:

Call logs are wiping out on Samsung S9+ after software update to android pie

(Topic created on: 01-23-2019 02:11 AM)
Shan1904
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

I am facing problem of lossing call logs after updating my mobile S9+ with Android Pie version.

Do anyone have any workaround. This is critical for me as I recive multiple calls in a day and many times I have to call them back. But call logs are wiping out so I am unable to get who called me, specially with the unknown numbers.

Please help.
0 Likes
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
not only you, we all are facing same problems after pie update
0 Likes
Shan1904
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Do u have any idea if samsung is doing something for this? or they are aware about it? this critical issue and need to be fix ASAP.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ya
0 Likes
öNonMonkö
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Touchwood, no problem with my S9.
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
surprising 😑
0 Likes
NilomiShah
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yaa
0 Likes
Shan1904
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i am frustrated by this issue. can anyone please let me know if anyone have workaround for the same?
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi @shan1904 , This is the problem related to 3rd party app, Jio4G voice.
Kindly uninstall and check, your issue will be resolved.