Original topic:

Call/dialler/number keypad

(Topic created on: 06-15-2024 04:49 PM)
Beanie
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Good afternoon. Just wanted to ask if anyone here experiencing the number key dialler missing when you call a number? When I try to call someone and decided to drop the call or dial a number, the dialler screen will disappear. Thank you.
4 Comments
Beanie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Even the FB chat head is not working for me. There are a lot of minor problems after software updates.
0 Likes
laibah_59
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Does call ended means blocked? If you are calling someone and the call ends before ringing, it means that your number has been blocked. However, there could be other reasons like no signal, network setting issues, airplane mode on, SIM card broken or damaged, SIM card not registered, or the phone is blacklisted.
0 Likes
laibah_59
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
There are several reasons for a cell phone dropping calls. Your phone is malfunctioning. There is a technical problem with your SIM card. There is an issue with the tower handoff, i.e., your phone failed to connect to the nearest cell tower while you were on the move.
0 Likes
Beanie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Well, the actual call is functioning normal. The problem is that for example, I need to call a toll hotline and asked to tap a number in the keypad, no keypad is showing. It's always like this. Even if I tap the recent or contacts, it stays in this screen. 🫣1718508999689.jpg
0 Likes