I can try the same but its highly unacceptable from Samsung not to check compatibility with the leading telecom providers.
ye that's true. They should do something about it. Let me know if it works for you.
do you mean I need to change my telecom service provider?
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
No just switch off the volte calling for the airtel sim. It will work
Samsung_Support3

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Abhishekayaan
Beginner Level 2
i have visited service centre also but no benefit. i am also using airtel sim bought for 55500 s20
mjain25
Active Level 2
its already 2 months, I am following up with Samsung support and visited 8 times to #Samsung service center. my phone repaired 3 times already. these guys changed the motherboard of my phone... pissed of with the services from @samsungmobile #Samsung India
TINDEE
Active Level 1
did you get your phone updated with Android 11 and One UI3 bcoz after upgarding i got my issue fixed? Thanks Deepak
Ya I did update. It has improved a little but the problem is still there