Original topic:

Call Issues in S20 Plus

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 05:55 PM)
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone I am facing lot of issues with calls in my S20 plus. Even if I walk 10 meters I can't hear the other persons voice. The issue is there from the very first day of purchase. I have even changed the sim. 
Anyone knows any solution. Please help
18 Comments
TINDEE
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Deepak - Suggest you to get your phone checked at Samsung care centre because I too have S20+ and have been using it for more than 3 weeks with no issues with calls. However i have noticed and heard from others that Airtel users are getting call drop issues so it could be your service provider as well. Thanks
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi thanks. I am also using Airtel Sim. Will visit the Airtel center and check with them.
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I use Airtel Sim i don't have any call issues. try to reset ur network
0 Likes
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Have already done that. But no benefit. Thanks
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
then you can go to service center might be hardware issue
0 Likes
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ya will visit them. Thanks for your help
0 Likes
mjain25
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi,

I have baught my new Samsung S20 Plus phone through Samsung portal on 7th August 2020 and was feeling proud to be owner of Samsung's flagship product. As I am working in an IT company (IBM) I use my phone for work as well. 

My new S20 Plus worked great for about 70 days and after that I started experience problem during all my phone calls (incoming and outgoing) voice breaks from either side and call drop.

I visited my mobile operator store and got my SIM card changed but issue persists. I used my SIM in other Samsung phone (A50s) and works well. I reported the issue to the Samsung Service Center during 3rd week of October. During my first visit to service center (VCare, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh), they reset my phone and upload the software again. I kept using my phone for another 3-4 days, but experienced the same issue.

I reported to the Samsung Customer care and Service center again and this time they deposited the phone for hardware issue and returned in 2 days. But as soon as I started using it, my old issue of call was not resolved but another issue of phone restart every 15 minutes added. I kept phone on monitoring for 2 days but no luck.

I have visited the service center again (3rd time) on 12th November and reported the issues of call breaks and restarting. They again deposited the phone for hardware issues. I received my phone today on 23rd November and it was informed by service center that charging jack and mother board of my phone has been changed due to hardware failure and now it will work well.

But my hard luck, I am facing the same issue of call break and feeling very frustrated with the services I got from Samsung. 

My office work suffered a lot due to problem with my mobile phone for such a long period of time.

I request you to please get my phone replaced and issue me refund of my money. I am a Samsung phones veteran since 2004 and never faced any issue. But this time when I invested my whole month salary on Samsung Flagship product, I am very disappointed.
0 Likes
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi I have switched off the Volte call and its so far working good for me. Try to do that
0 Likes
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi everyone I have switched off the Volte call option and so far its working ok. I have checked in Samsung service center they said the issue is only with Airtel Users. I have started using Jio sim and that sim is working fine. So may be some issues between Airtel and Samsung
0 Likes