Original topic:

COOL CAMERA FEATURES OF THE S20FE 😎😎!!!

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 01:50 PM)
Shaze
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, 

I want to tell u about the specs of the S20 FE #CloudMint... It has a triple camera setup with 12MP +12MP +8MP cameras . 
Guys MPs doesn't matter... Wat matters is the size of the camera sensor... which is larger in the S20FE. So u get better shots or... much better shots than the other 64 or 48MP cameras..... and yeah...
 Samsung S20FE doesn't have those stupid macro and depth sending cameras... Just the main, the ultra wide and the 3x telephoto lens (which great for closeup shots)!!! 
Video specs: Both the front and back can shoot at 4k 60fps which in simple words means that superior quality videos with more smoothness... and yeah that is paired with OIS in two of its sensors...
 So guys, if we win this S20FE..am sure that all our Diwali celebrations πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’πŸ’ are going to be absolutely amazing πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ!!! Guys if u like this comment, like it and share ur thoughts with me by replying 

#CloudMint #SamsungIndia #SamsungMembers #s20fanedition #MadeForFans #GALAXY #Fandom

Follow me at Instagram : @chettiarshaun
1 Comment
SamNoteFan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its soo funny 🀣! What do you think man . Samsung has no concern about their fan . S20 series wasn't as successful as samsung thought . They have a lot of parts and raw materials in factory . In order to sell them samsung introduce a FAN EDITION(**bleep** edition) .
It is just a filthy nasty business tactics .
0 Likes