(Topic created on: 06-25-2021 05:23 AM)
KDThakkar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, 
I've S21 plus 256gb,
While we are connected through WiFi fiber,
And playing CODM, suddenly if any text message received then game will be lagging for about 3-4 sec, really disappointed with gaming in Samsung. 
My last phone was OPPO and Almont 4 years old model but still never lag in this situation....
17 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh okay.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro this is an issue with the game, I have seen this in so many devices of so many brands, and its so annoying! Even my friends who are not Samsung users are reporting this issue, and that also especially on WiFi.
KDThakkar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Possible,
but I was using OPPO F7 and in that device game wasn't lag for this reason......
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Is your game in game booster?
0 Likes
KDThakkar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Remove and keep outside. open game and check one. Don't forget to clear data of game booster.
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
A flagship device is lagging?! Strange.
Anyways, you can turn on Do not Disturb mode, so that all your notifications will be there in the status bar, but hopefully, it won't interrupt your gaming experience.
Wait for an update I guess, for a permanent solution.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes